I don't really know why I feel this is so important that it warrants a post about it but - I've changed my profile picture. There are a few reasons for this:
1. The previous photo is about two and a half years old so essentially irrelevant.
2. I like the new photo better.
I also feel like there's some explaining to do:
1. The eyes are blocked out in true 'London Preppy' style more for my own peace of mind than anything else. It's not as if someone who knew me and looked closely at the photo wouldn't be able to put two and two together.
2. The pose is bordering on cringe-worthy which is why I like it.
3. It was taken just before I left for France last August and my appearance has changed slightly since then. Namely I now have a middle-lip piercing (had that done over here on a bit of a whim) and more facial hair (largely because I'm too lazy to shave).